- A relevant nursing qualification (B Cur Degree with relevant management qualification)
- Registration with SANC and additional qualification in ICU Nursing
- Must have 5 years Unit Manager experience
- Compliance with the SANC Code for Registered Nurse and all applicable health care legislations
- Compulsory BLS Certification
- Advanced Computer literacy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that your unit is providing safe, cost-effective quality patient care in line with the clinical governance strategy of the hospital and evidence-based practice.
- Evaluate the patient`s journey via patient experience and stakeholder contribution.
- Evaluate and monitor nursing quality indicators and clinical outcomes.
- Communicate effectively with patients regarding their care.
- Promote health and wellbeing of patients and employees.
- Ensure the principles of infection prevention and all international standard precautions and adhere to.
- Implement group quality initiatives.
- Liaise with public liability with regard to all incidents of potential risk to the business.
Kindly apply on Pnet, Indeed, Career24 or FS Personnel website www.fspersonnel.co.za
|Job Category||Health, Fitness, Medical & Optometry|
|Experience in Years||5+ years|
|Benefits Offered||Pension and Medical aid|