Salary: R35 000 pm plus medical and pension benefits
- A relevant nursing qualification (B Cur Degree with relevant management qualification)
- Critical Nursing science qualification
- Registration with SANC and Clinical Facilitator
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as Qualified ICU registered nurse
- An advantage will be proof of experience in ICU Facilitation/ Training
- Assessor and Moderator trained
- BLS Instructor
- Clinical expertise within your specialty
- Advanced Computer literacy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Active involvement in research and development activities to discover new knowledge about products, processes, and services and the applying that knowledge to create new and improved products, processes, and services that meet the academic market needs.
- Plan, draw and coordinate training and development calendars.
- Facilitate the marking of case studies and assignments.
- Keep accurate employee clinical records
- Plan, organize and ensure active involvement in the process of all academic related projects.
- Facilitate the clinical learning process by understanding, applying and maintaining adult learning methodologies.
Kindly apply on Pnet, Indeed, Career24 or FS Personnel website www.fspersonnel.co.za
|Job Category||Health, Fitness, Medical & Optometry|
|Experience in Years||5+ years|
|Benefits Offered||Pension and Medical aid|