Salary: R44 000 – R48 000 ctc pm (pension and medical benefit included) plus 13th cheque
Desired experience and qualifications:
- A relevant nursing qualification (B Com Degree with relevant management qualification)
- Registration with SANC
- Additional qualification in ICU Nursing will be beneficial
- 2 years’ Theatre Unit Management experience
- Compliance with the SANC Code for Registered Nurse and all applicable health care legislations
- Compulsory BLS Certification
- Advanced Computer literacy
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that your unit is providing safe, cost-effective quality patient care in line with the clinical governance strategy of the hospital and evidence-based practice.
- Evaluate the patient`s journey via patient experience and stakeholder contribution.
- Evaluate and monitor nursing quality indicators and clinical outcomes.
- Communicate effectively with patients regarding their care.
- Promote health and wellbeing of patients and employees.
- Ensure the principles of infection prevention and all international standard precautions and adhere to.
- Implement group quality initiatives.
- Liaise with public liability with regard to all incidents of potential risk to the business.
|Job Category||Health, Fitness, Medical & Optometry|