Purpose of the role: To manage and achieve product and service sales
Salary: Our client offers a market related (Negotiable) remuneration, which includes medical- and pension fund.
- Equity EE/AA Candidates
- Gr 12
- Qualification: B. Com Degree, BSc or B Eng
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in the banking industry
- Own reliable vehicle with a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel to the Northern Cape Region from time to time
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in English and Afrikaans speak and understand (Non-Negotiable)
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Duties & Responsibilities:
|Purpose of the role: To manage and achieve product and service sales|
Growing the business in the Northern Cape and onboard new clients.
Achievement of net profit growth for business.
Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets.
Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
Assess and prepare finance applications for credit consideration.
Responsible for processing all deals within the region.
Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics.
Manage own development to increase own competencies
|Job Category||Banking, Finance, Insurance, Stockbroking|