- Preference will be given to Equity EE/AA candidates
- Computer literate: MS Excel & MS Word & Outlook
- Relevant Qualification to position: Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- 2-3 Years’ experience working as a Research Nurse (will be beneficial)
- Driver’s License with own reliable vehicle
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Submission of the relevant study documents e.g., Informed Consent forms to the regulatory authorities
- Working with clinical research associates when they come for clinic/study monitoring
- Ensure that patients have all the necessary information to allow them to make an informed decision whether they want to participate in clinical study.
- Ensuring that patients give full informed consent before they enrolled in a study.
- Providing on-going support to patients throughout their time as participants.
- Supporting the Principal Investigator (PI) by coordinating the day-to-day management of research studies.
- Maintenance of Investigators Site Files
- Developing study trackers to track the progress of the study
- Submitting half yearly reports to the regulatory authorities
- Perform procedures on participants e.g., blood collection, informed consent process, pre and post-test counselling.
- Recruitment of participants into the studies according to inclusion and exclusion criteria for the particular study.
- Working together with the team on relevant strategies to meet the recruitment target for the study.
- Set up meetings on fortnight basis to give report on challenges and highlights for the studies.
- Identifying and screening potential candidates.
- Market related