Salary: Negotiable according to experience
Candidate reside in Bloemfontein and must be available immediately
- National Senior Certificate
- Tertiary Payroll Qualification (Will be beneficial)
- Minimum 3 years’ Payroll experience
- Sage People Experience (Non-negotiable)
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license (Non-negotiable)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Payroll 1000 ± Staff
Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
Update’s payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer’s social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.